The College of Nursing at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, is a nationally recognized leader in the education of highly-skilled, visionary nurses. The College of Nursing was established in July 1971 in response to a long-recognized and well-established need for nurses prepared at the collegiate level. We currently enroll 471 students in our undergraduate nursing programs, 124 students in our master`s program, and 50 in our doctoral programs. Since opening our doors, we have awarded 3,705 bachelors degrees and 1,419 graduate degrees.
- HITS Assistant Associate Full Professor Position
- Registration & lunch are FREE for Nursing faculty and students
- UT Nursing alums honored at NightinGala!
- The May Commencement for the College of Nursing will be on Wednesday, May 8, 2013 at 8:30 am in Thompson Boling Arena.
- UTK College of Nursing receives $2.5 million in support for interprofessional education and care at the Nurse-Managed Vine Middle School Clinic
- UT College of Nursing receives the New careers in Nursing Scholarship
- Nursing Student wins National Video Competition
- Lynne Miller started the Precious Prints Project, a program that partners with East Tennessee Children’s Hospital to provide parents who have lost children a tangible remembrance of their child
- College of Nursing Partners with TN AARP to Advance the Future of Nursing Recommendations!
- International Clinical Experience Scholarship Application
- Consideration for Nomination to Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges
- November 2011 - Student Nurses Outreach to the Community!
- November 2011 - College of Nursing Faculty Receive State and National Awards!
- UT College of Nursing Faculty Members Honored
- Tenure Track Faculty Search
College of Nursing
1200 Volunteer Blvd,
Knoxville, TN 37996
Phone: (865) 974-4151
Fax: (865) 974-3569